SSL in Network Analyzer

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios Network Analyzer, our network traffic and bandwidth analysis solution.
snapon_admin

SSL in Network Analyzer

Post by snapon_admin »

I didn't see any documentation on implementing SSL into NNA. If I just missed it would someone be able to point me in the right direction for that? Otherwise, it seems like the process would be similar, if not exactly the same as that of XI. If that's the case I can just follow that guide, just wanted to make sure before I start playing with things.
slansing

Re: SSL in Network Analyzer

Post by slansing »

This is not currently available, however I am going to put in a feature request for it. The reason it's not quite ready (though many steps would be identical to Nagios XI's documentation) is that there is currently not a spot in the web interface to switch over the mysql server protocol, or the web address that the NNA web UI uses to resolve to, which would need to be switched to https.
snapon_admin

Post by snapon_admin »

Makes since to me (yay, new software!! :P) You can go ahead and lock this one then, I'll just keep my eyes on the release notes and see when this gets added in the future. Thanks!
slansing

Post by slansing »

Sounds good! Yep, new software! Yay! Haha, I put the feature request in, it will no doubt make it in at some point.