The webex Q&A didn't take my questions, apparently

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios Log Server, our solution for managing and monitoring critical log data.
eloyd
Cool Title Here

The webex Q&A didn't take my questions, apparently

Post by eloyd »

I asked this question on the Q&A of today's NLS webex, but I guess webex wasn't cooperating and no one saw it:

Who decides if the dashboard is "cool" for the contest?

And also, have whomever wants to talk about monitoring VoIP with NLS talk to me. We've already submitted our first "cool dashboard" to monitor our VoIP platform. :-)
Eric Loyd • http://everwatch.global • 844.240.EVER • @EricLoydI'm a Nagios Fanatic!
sreinhardt
-fno-stack-protector

Re: The webex Q&A didn't take my questions, apparently

Post by sreinhardt »

/me raises hand... I've definitely got the coolness factor for that right? In all honesty, I will have to check with Marketing and see what they are doing, sounds exciting!

Edit: Looks like at the moment it is a Scott and Ethan decision. We are open to alternatives if you have some thoughts though!
Nagios-Plugins maintainer exclusively, unless you have other C language bugs with open-source nagios projects, then I am happy to help! Please pm or use other communication to alert me to issues as I no longer track the forum.
Box293
Too Basu

Post by Box293 »

Cool ??? You be the judge ;)

As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
eloyd
Cool Title Here

Post by eloyd »

Oh please...
Cool_Eric.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eric Loyd • http://everwatch.global • 844.240.EVER • @EricLoydI'm a Nagios Fanatic!
tmcdonald

Post by tmcdonald »

eloyd wrote:Oh please...
Oh please nothin'. You aren't even gesturing to the camera.
consider_the_following.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Former Nagios employee