Fusion unable to connect to Nagios XI servers

This support forum board is for questions relating to Nagios Fusion.
whjsmith

Fusion unable to connect to Nagios XI servers

Post by whjsmith »

We just setup two new Nagios XI virtual appliances along with a CentOS virtual server that is hosting Nagios Fusion. I have gone through the getting started document for Nagios Fusion, defined the managed Nagios XI servers and the credentials to login to the servers. With all that said, when I go to the Nagios Fusion web interface under "Server Credentials" it says that the "Server Status" for both servers is "Unresponsive" and under the "Auth Check" column it says "Server Timeout". Yet if I click on the link for each server under the "Server" column I am logged into the Nagios XI interface for both servers. I believe I have followed the Getting Started document to the letter. Is it possible I am missing setting something up on the Nagios XI servers that might not be in the document? Are there logs that would indicate what expactly the problem is although the server timeout error would seem to be self explanitory.
Our installation is currently:
CentOS Linux release 6.0 (Final)
32 bit
VM Image
Special Configurations: No
mguthrie

Re: Fusion unable to connect to Nagios XI servers

Post by mguthrie »

Can you post a screenshot of the "Server Credentials" page? Can you also verify that the Nagios XI servers are set to "Session"authentication?
whjsmith

Post by whjsmith »

I have attached a screenshot of our server credentials page.

Thanks for the help.
ssNagios.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Our installation is currently:
CentOS Linux release 6.0 (Final)
32 bit
VM Image
Special Configurations: No
mguthrie

Post by mguthrie »

Currently Fusion isn't able to connect to the XI servers on any level, so it could be a firewall or connectivity issue. Is the Fusion server able to ping the XI servers ok?