Incorrect Cumulative total bytes information

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios Network Analyzer, our network traffic and bandwidth analysis solution.
dpwadmin

Incorrect Cumulative total bytes information

Post by dpwadmin »

Hi Support,

Whenever I use custom query such as src ip x.x.x.x or rather any query. Total Bytes information at bottom always display information in B. However, When I used demo version NA in last month it used provide data in MiB or GiB /MB or GB. Now it is no longer showing.
Attach is the snap.

Please help in resolving this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cdienger
Support Tech

Re: Incorrect Cumulative total bytes information

Post by cdienger »

Welcome to the forum, @dpwadmin! I've tested this on the 2.4.1 version and haven't been able to reproduce. What version of NNA are you using? The latest release is 2.4.2 and I would recommend an upgrade if you're not already on this version - https://assets.nagios.com/downloads/nag ... alyzer.pdf.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
dpwadmin

Post by dpwadmin »

I am using Nagios Network Analyzer 2.4.2
support@nagios.nl

Post by support@nagios.nl »

Hello all,

Unfortunately I'm also able to reproduce this error in 2.4.2 (see attached screenshot)

support@nagios.nl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dpwadmin

Post by dpwadmin »

Oh there you go !!
So what next ?? Hot fix for me or bug to be fixed in next version or how long to wait for fix?
cdienger
Support Tech

Post by cdienger »

I've been able to reproduce now. It seems like it doesn't always happen and probably an issue with how the units are handled. I'll ping our dev and should have an update tomorrow.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
dpwadmin

Post by dpwadmin »

Thanks I would be eagerly waiting. We just got this product and waiting to distribute usage guidelines to all network admin how to interpret data etc. This below bug is holding us now to start using this extensively.
cdienger
Support Tech

Post by cdienger »

I've confirmed the bug and filed a case with our dev team so it can be resolved in the next release.
dpwadmin

Post by dpwadmin »

Thanks but what is the tentative timeline for next release ?
cdienger
Support Tech

Post by cdienger »

We don't have an eta currently but I will update this thread when one is available.