Upgrade nagios XI- 5.8.3

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
igae1

Upgrade nagios XI- 5.8.3

Post by igae1 »

Hi,
We have updated to version 5.8.3. We have the following problem:
After compilation, when we see the new hosts and services in the "configuration manager", the status of the services and host is "Not Applied", but in Nagios the new hosts and services already appear.
We attach an example and logfile:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ssax
Dreams In Code

Re: Upgrade nagios XI- 5.8.3

Post by ssax »

Please send the FULL output of these commands (as root):
- NOTE: You may need to adjust the -h 127.0.0.1, the -uroot, and -pnagiosxi in the first command if your DB is contained/stored on another server and/or you've changed the root mysql password

Code: Select all

mysql -h 127.0.0.1 -uroot -pnagiosxi -e 'SELECT NOW(); SELECT @@GLOBAL.time_zone, @@SESSION.time_zone;'
date
ls -l /etc/localtime
php -r 'echo date("D M j G:i:s T Y")."\n";'
grep "date.timezone =" /etc/php.ini
grep timezone /var/lib/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf
Please PM me a copy of your profile as well, you can download it from Admin > System Profile by clicking the Download Profile button.
igae1

Post by igae1 »

Hi,

1.- mysql -H -h localhost -u user -ppass -e 'SELECT NOW(); SELECT @@GLOBAL.time_zone, @@SESSION.time_zone;'
<TABLE BORDER=1><TR><TH>NOW()</TH></TR><TR><TD>2021-06-25 08:52:45</TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE BORDER=1><TR><TH>@@GLOBAL.time_zone</TH><TH>@@SESSION.time_zone</TH></TR><TR><TD>SYSTEM</TD><TD>SYSTEM</TD></TR></TABLE>
ls -l /etc/localtime

2.-/etc/localtime -> /usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/Madrid

3.- php -r 'echo date("D M j G:i:s T Y")."\n";'
Fri Jun 25 8:55:39 CEST 2021

4.- grep "date.timezone =" /etc/php.ini
date.timezone = Europe/Madrid

5.- grep timezone /var/lib/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf
grep: /var/lib/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf: No existe el fichero o el directorio
locate postgresql.conf
/usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/postgresql.conf

Thanks
ssax
Dreams In Code

Post by ssax »

Apply configuration, then right after, PM me a copy of your profile, you can download it from Admin > System Profile by clicking the Download Profile button.