Switch/Router Wizard not creating service

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
kcarlson

Switch/Router Wizard not creating service

Post by kcarlson »

Hello,

I had opened a topic with this same name about a year ago. I appear to be having a similar issue again. I am able to run the wizard on a device and have it present all the interfaces I would like to monitor. After stepping through the wizard all the interfaces with the exception of 10G interfaces have been added. I have attempted to rerun the wizard and add only the 10G interfaces and no others. After the wizard completes the 10G interfaces have not been added. I have also tried to add the 10G interfaces through the wizard but use a different unique host name. This makes no difference and I am still unable to add the 10G interfaces.

I have reviewed this previous ticket and made the changes suggested in the last ticket that fixed my previous issue. This changes did not fix my current issue.

Is there anything else I can provide that would be helpful to troubleshoot?

Thanks
Kyle
sgardil

Re: Switch/Router Wizard not creating service

Post by sgardil »

Hey @kcarlson

Are you still having this issue? If so can you give us some information on what distro and version you are on? When running the wizard on the latest version I am able to see the services being created related to switch so it may be an older version issue or something with your particular set up.