Dashboard default table columns

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
StlertK

Dashboard default table columns

Post by StlertK »

Hi

Is it possible to set default table columns? I can only save them in dashboards but whenever I open a query or report its only showing the default columns. For example "severity" column/field should by default always be shown.

Thanks
ajcoil

Re: Dashboard default table columns

Post by ajcoil »

Hi @StlertK,

Thank you for reaching out!

Is there are particular dashlet you are using on the dashboard that you are able to set the default table columns for? If so which one?
laurajames9010

Post by laurajames9010 »

StlertK wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:45 am Hi

Is it possible to set default table columns? I can only save them in dashboards but whenever I open a query or report its only showing the default columns. For example "severity" column/field should by default always be shown. basketball stars

Thanks
Yeah, I have the same question.
sgardil

Post by sgardil »

Most of our tables you are unable to change the table columns. Many you can change what you are viewing by narrowing the search results however I think that is something different than what you are asking. Is there a dashlet that you are referencing that behaves differently in a report? We do have some dashlets where you can choose what data you want to view, however if we have a table of that data elsewhere we will typically show all the data since the format will be different.