I can't use the Dashboard of Nagios Log Server

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios Log Server, our solution for managing and monitoring critical log data.
chiennguyen

I can't use the Dashboard of Nagios Log Server

Post by chiennguyen »

Welcome
i'm from Viet Nam
I have purchased and used the license. Software is good. But the server failed. I changed the server, activated the license but can't use the dashboard.
I bought license at the end of 2019, installed version 2.1.2. Please guide me to active and use the version 2.1.2 again
Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kg2857

Re: I can't use the Dashboard of Nagios Log Server

Post by kg2857 »

Looks like the license is expired as is expected since you said it's 4 years old.
chiennguyen

Post by chiennguyen »

My license is perpetual.
My server has failed. i bought new server to install Nagios Log again.
I only use old version: 2.1.2 when 2019.
Please help me!
kg2857

Post by kg2857 »

NLS needs internet access to check the license status. If you use a proxy check the admin page, proxy settings. I think the site is assets.nagios.com (or .org).
chiennguyen

Post by chiennguyen »

Thanks!
I want to use the old version (perpetual license), but still must renew support and maintenance subscription. :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jsimon

Post by jsimon »

Hi Chien,

It looks like you have found a way forward with this problem, but I wanted to check in with you and see if you need any further assistance.