NagiosXI the services tab for all hosts are blank

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
dhoran

NagiosXI the services tab for all hosts are blank

Post by dhoran »

hi,

I'm not sure when this started, as Nagios seemed to be functioning normally earlier this week. Nagios is running, when I log into the browser and go to the Host Status page all hosts are listed and green. When I select any host and go to the Services tab, the page is blank.
I am able to run nagios commands from the command line and they return output.

Server: RHEL 8
Version: 4.18.0.513.9 last patched in Dec
NagiosXI: 2024R1

Thanks
-david
sgardil

Re: NagiosXI the services tab for all hosts are blank

Post by sgardil »

Hey @Dhoran

Could you check your php log files and post in here if there are any errors shown when you access the page? They should be under /var/log/php-fpm/www.error.log
dhoran

Post by dhoran »

hey @sgardil

When I go to the Host Status page and select a host server I get the following errors:

[26-Jan-2024 08:52:59 America/New_York] PHP Notice: Trying to get property 'servicestatus' of non-object in /usr/local/nagiosxi/html/includes/components/capacityplanning/capacityplanning.inc.php on line 204

[26-Jan-2024 08:52:59 America/New_York] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/nagiosxi/html/includes/components/capacityplanning/capacityplanning.inc.php on line 204

There are no errors generated when selecting the Services tab.
jsimon

Post by jsimon »

Hi @dhoran,

Looking at that log data, I think this is an issue that will require a more involved diagnostic process to resolve. I would recommend opening an Answer Hub ticket. Our support team is able to provide a much more detailed and personalized level of support.

https://answerhub.nagios.com/support/s/