Is that possible to monitor Microsoft O365 add ins through Nagios Core

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
Depenning Company

Post by Depenning Company »

Dear All,

sgardil

Re: Is that possible to monitor Microsoft O365 add ins through Nagios Core

Post by sgardil »

It would be possible to do this however you may need to create your own plugins to have the functionality that you are looking for. It may be worth checking out the exchange to see if anyone has made anything to do what you are looking for, or for something similar to get a starting point. I'll add a link to some documentation for writing plugins and a link to our exchange. Hope this helps.

https://exchange.nagios.org/
https://nagios-plugins.org/doc/guidelines.html
Depenning Company

Post by Depenning Company »

Dear Sgardil,

Kindly find the attached file for Microsoft outlook add ins
is that possible to monitor those attached Microsoft add ins
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sgardil

Post by sgardil »

Dear @Depenning Company

I may have misunderstood. What exactly are you attempting to monitor with these microsoft addins? If you want to monitor the add ins themselves then that may be outside the scope of nagios. It is possible to monitor the metrics of Microsoft Office 365 and the changes of these metrics when using the addins. It may still be possible to monitor the addins depending on what you want to monitor and what information is given when the addins are ran however that would be outside of my knowledge.