New performance graph issue?

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
jbabic2

New performance graph issue?

Post by jbabic2 »

Hello guys, we have 2 Nagios XI instances. Production is still on the "old" one (5.11.1) and test is on the new (2024R1.1). I was exploring features on the new one and I discovered that I can not place cursor on the specific point in time on the performance graph to see what were the values.

I put pictures in the attachment...Is there a way to get back "old" performance graphs?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
danderson

Re: New performance graph issue?

Post by danderson »

Thanks for reaching out @jbabic2,

If you go to Admin -> System Config -> System Settings -> Theme and Display and you check the checkbox that says Use Highcharts for Performance Graphs page and host/service detail pages then you can switch between those two different graphs in the performance graphs.
jbabic2

Re: New performance graph issue?

Post by jbabic2 »

danderson wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:51 am Thanks for reaching out @jbabic2,

If you go to Admin -> System Config -> System Settings -> Theme and Display and you check the checkbox that says Use Highcharts for Performance Graphs page and host/service detail pages then you can switch between those two different graphs in the performance graphs.
Thank you so much. Even though the checkbox was already checked, after uncheking, applying and then checking and applying the settings again, graphs are now as they used to be.

Best regards