Apply Config Anomoly

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
AngeloMileto

Apply Config Anomoly

Post by AngeloMileto »

I'll try to explain the best I can and please don't ask to paste in configs/screen shots as this is a production system at work and it's not connected to the outside world.

Executing Apply Configuration from the CCM shows green with no errors. In fact, if I verify the files under Config File Management, it shows all is okay.

BUT when I look at a new service and two new hosts that I just added in the CCM Services or Hosts screen, the Status field shows "Not Applied". So I apply it again and still green but still showing "Not Applied".

I don't see any errors in the var/nagios.log either. Is there some other location I can look for an error - obviously if there is one it's being hidden? Is there a way to FORCE these hosts/services to be Applied?
gwesterman

Re: Apply Config Anomoly

Post by gwesterman »

Hi @AngeloMileto,

It sounds like this may be happening because of a mismatch between the php time zone and the system time zone. The two post here and here describe a similar issue and a resolution. Try to update the time in your configurations and set your times zones to match and let us know if that resolves the issue.

Thank you!