time definitions can't be deleted in timeperiod (missing button)

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
CBoekhuis

time definitions can't be deleted in timeperiod (missing button)

Post by CBoekhuis »

Hello,

I need to change / delete a time definition in a timeperiod, but now I noticed that the delete buttons are gone.
I checked this by using other users (including nagiosadmin), different themes and different browsers, no difference.

Is this a bug, or a problem in our installation? We are running Nagios XI 2024R1.1.1 on RHEL 8.9.
Since I haven't edited a timeperiod for quite a while, I dont know when this occured.
timeperiod_edit.png
Greetings......Hans
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sgardil

Re: time definitions can't be deleted in timeperiod (missing button)

Post by sgardil »

CBoekhuis wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:57 am Hello,

I need to change / delete a time definition in a timeperiod, but now I noticed that the delete buttons are gone.
I checked this by using other users (including nagiosadmin), different themes and different browsers, no difference.

Is this a bug, or a problem in our installation? We are running Nagios XI 2024R1.1.1 on RHEL 8.9.
Since I haven't edited a timeperiod for quite a while, I dont know when this occured.

timeperiod_edit.png

Greetings......Hans
Hey Hans,

Thats right that there should be an x to delete the time periods. Do you see any errors in the /var/log/php-fpm or possibly in the console log?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
swolf
Developer

Post by swolf »

CBoekhuis wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:57 am Hello,

timeperiod_edit.png

Greetings......Hans
Hello Hans,

This is a known issue, and will be fixed in Nagios XI 2024R1.1.3. We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.

-Sebastian
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy
CBoekhuis

Post by CBoekhuis »

Ok, thanks for the heads-up. I'll wait for the new release.