Howtohave a PDFReport from Reports Only for Hosts Services

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
gaguilard

Howtohave a PDFReport from Reports Only for Hosts Services

Post by gaguilard »

How to make to obtain the PDF Report from Reports but only for Hosts Services Section.

Hi: I need to obtain the PDF report from report section but only the last section where the sumary of the status of services during the report period of time appear.

We filtered as example CPU and Memory using a servicegroup to use in this report, to send a daily report to a service admin, but, we need only this (last)section. There is a check to avoid to obtain this section but not for graphic and/or for the host summary.

There is some plugin o some way to obtain it?

Thanks in advance.

Gastón
kfanselow

Re: Howtohave a PDFReport from Reports Only for Hosts Servic

Post by kfanselow »

Hi Gastón,

Could you provide an example of the report you are working with ? You can send it to me via Private Message (PM) or post it here if you are comfortable with other people seeing the contents.

The reporting system is fairly flexible and you can probably configure a dashboard with the content you are looking for and schedule it's delivery.

https://assets.nagios.com/downloads/nag ... ios-XI.pdf

https://library.nagios.com/training/sel ... ashboards/

Thanks and Best Regards,
Keith
gaguilard

Post by gaguilard »

HI kfanselow:

Yes, I know it is possible to have this report in a dasboard, but, it is not possible to schedulle to send as pdf by email, and it shows current data and not summarized, which is the way that we need. I am trying to configure a report fro report section to obatin only the section of the Service data ( as shown in attachment), and, is possible to filter this section to not see it but not the case for the other sections.

Please, lewt me know if there is an option to do it.

Thank you! Kind Regards.

Gastón.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kfanselow

Post by kfanselow »

Hi Gastón,

You should be able to schedule PDF copies of the dashboard to be mailed out by hovering your mouse over the three horizontal lines on the right side of menu bar at the top and selecting the "Schedule Page" option. I'll attach a screenshot example.

Unfortunately the Host Data table in the Host Availability Report is rendered straight to html, however the Legacy Availability Report is very similar and may suit your purposes. Click on Reports (top) -> Legacy Reports (left) -> Availability and they walk through the configuration ( multiple screens ). I'll attach screenshots of those as well.

Please let us know if this is useful.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Keith
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.